PANDORA'S BOX

Sunday, November 05, 2006

HELLO PEOPLE....
Hey all...
First of a big hello to all my friends in the bloggers world...
And secondly please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to blog for ages and keep in contact with you all...
I know i'm back after a real long hiatus so let's get down to work...
Don't wanna sound like i'm making excuses but honestly...
My computer like every piece of stupid hardware has gone for a toss for the last two months...
And like every normal hyper mom who thinks her daughter doesn't study enough...
My darling mommy has forbidden me from repairing the computer till i'm not done with my exams...
Which equals to mid january...
Which equals to me being dead of blogging starvation...
Aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
ANd now just as i'm getting into the flow of blogging...
My darling mother is making me leave this creative piece of mine...
And abandon this computer...
Which happens to be in my mom's office!!!
So now sadly i have to bid you all adios with a heavy heart...
Sniff sniff...
Till later then...
Just remember i'm alive and kicking...
(Though donno for how long i'm gonna survive without my comp!)
Ciao..........


2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Ankush said…

    Alaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!

    Ishwar tereko Salaamat rakhe

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you r back!!!!

    -tacklehugs-

    =)

    welcome back!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home